Our Commitment to Client Service
Fisher Phillips is committed to providing the highest level of client service, no matter how complex the matter we handle. This means:
- You can be confident that we understand your business and industry. We know that context is important. We take the time to learn the business environment in which you operate so that the advice we provide fits your needs.
- You will receive a solution to your legal problem that meets your business objective. In every matter we handle we seek at the outset to identify your primary business objective and then find and implement a solution to meet that objective.
- You are the focus of our near-fanatical responsiveness. We recognize that we are in the client service business. We know that many labor and employment problems arise without much prior warning and require an immediate response, so we are highly accessible for you. We return calls and emails quickly, and we are available around the clock if necessary.
- You can be assured that your time is respected. We know you are busy and must manage many challenges simultaneously, so we do our best to avoid last-minute surprises. We meet deadlines, and we communicate with you efficiently and in plain English.
- You benefit from our ability to help you avoid legal problems. While we regularly and vigorously defend our clients in court, we think the lawsuit that was never filed is a better win for you than a defense verdict after a long and costly trial. We provide thoughtful advice and counsel to you designed to anticipate and prevent employee claims and lawsuits, government investigations, and union organizing activity.
- You can count on our experience and knowledge for efficient legal counsel. Labor and employment law is all we do. Instead of trying to be all things to you, we offer deep and broad knowledge in the area of the law we know best. We get to the point quickly and you do not have to pay for a learning curve.
We invite you to contact us to learn more about what Fisher Phillips can do for you.