Gulsah Senol is an employment litigation associate in the firm’s Seattle office. Gulsah’s practice focuses on all aspects of workplace law, including the ADA, ADEA, FLSA, FMLA, Title VII, and similar state laws. Gulsah enjoys advising corporate clients of all sizes and in all industries on issues related to compliance, training, employee handbooks and investigations as well as litigation strategies.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Gulsah practiced employment litigation at a boutique firm in New York. She represented employees and employers in state and federal agencies and court proceedings. While at Cardozo Law School, Gulsah acquired valuable legal experiences in different areas of the law including international law, elder law, corporate law, employment law and personal injury law. Gulsah has served as a judicial intern at the chambers of Chief Judge Donald C. Pogue at the Court of International Trade, a student advocate at the Bet Tzedek Legal Services Clinic at Cardozo Law School, and a legal intern at Yamaner and Yamaner Law Office in Istanbul, Turkey.
Gulsah has been selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star in the New York Metro Area in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Honors & Leadership
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York County Bar Association
An active member of the Young Professionals Board of the Turkish Philanthropy Funds since 2011.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of LawJ.D., cum laude
- Macaulay Honors College at Baruch College, CUNYB.A., summa cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington